A+ Certification is a testing program sponsored by the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) that certifies the competency of service technicians in the computer industry. Earning A+ certification means that you possess the knowledge, skills and customer-relations.
- Recognized proof of professional achievement
- Enhanced job opportunities
- Companies benefit from improved productivity
- A+ Core Hardware Service Technician
- A+ Operating Systems Technologies
Who should attend?
- Those who wish to become self sufficient, competent computer users and support technicians.
- Those who wish to improve their chances of employment by having broad base knowledge.
- Those who wish to improve their job performance by acquiring advanced computing skills.
2 Months – 2 hours a day : Monday – Friday