Shalom IT Center is a full time Computer Training Center, a humanitarian institution founded on firm Christian principles to meet individual needs, Corporate, Governmental, Non-Governmental and International organizations.
Shalom IT Center was established in the year 2004 to train ICT courses, and also provide ICT solutions in Hardware, software & Networking.
For those already in careers, the Center offers them computer literacy education through the Basic Concepts of IT course. For those who have chosen a career in Information Communication Technology, the Center offers highly professional courses in computer Hardware, programming, Web design and Network Technologies.
We remain committed to continue playing our part in ensuring that as many people as possible especially the less privileged in the society can access quality training and ICT solutions to equip them with the necessary ICT skills.
Why study at Shalom IT Center?
- Commission of Higher Education (CHE) validation of our programs
- Collaborative partnership with KNEC (Kenya National Examinations Council) and Europa Networking CISCO Regional Academy and Institute.
- Consistent quality training education
- Conducive learning environment
- Our computer labs are equipped with the latest state of art computers.
- Qualified and professional ICT Trainers to guide through your learning and towards your career.
- Free Internet and e-mail and email access during the training period.
- Ample & secure parking.
To open up opportunities for many Kenyans as possible to join the ICT era and especially to give training of high professional standards to the many talented youth who will translate their skills to the service of economic, social and human growth.
To provide ICT training of high quality professional standards